Avon Protection News and Press Releases
- PRESS RELEASE - A New Approach to Protective Communications for the IHPS Helmet | 07 October 2021Avon Protection Ceradyne in conjunction with 3M™ PELTOR™ are pleased to offer a new integrated headset adapter solution for use with the U.S. DOD Integrated Head Protection System (IHPS).
- NEWS - Avon Protection Sponsor Solo Unsupported Row Across North Atlantic Ocean | Congratulations to former Royal Marine, David ‘Dinger’ Bell, on his unsupported North Atlantic Ocean row from New York, US to Falmouth, UK.
- PRESS RELEASE - Avon Protection Launch Tactical Mask Communications Solution | 20 September 2021Avon Protection are pleased to announce the launch of the Tactical Mask Communications (TMC) System, a communications solution for our customers to interface between their headsets to the Avon series Air Purifying Respirator.
- PRESS RELEASE - Avon Protection Recognise Partnership with NSPA at DSEI | 13 September 2021Paul Hammond, Chief of Staff at NSPA met Avon Protection at DSEI following their first successful year of delivery against the 10-year contract to supply a complete CBRN personal respirator system.
- PRESS RELEASE - Avon Protection to Showcase Integrated Protection Solutions at DSEI | 12 September 2021A world leader in CBRN and ballistic protection, Avon Protection will be showcasing their latest integrated protection solutions at Defence and Security Equipment International (DSEI) Exhibition, 14-17th September.
- PRESS RELEASE - U.S Army Next-Generation Ballistic Helmet Contract Award | 07 September 2021Avon Protection plc is pleased to confirm the award of a contract worth up to $87.6 million over two years to develop and supply the U.S. Army with the next generation Integrated Head Protection System (“IHPS”) as part of a dual sourced programme. This contract replaces the next generation IHPS contract announced on 24 September 2020 which was withdrawn following a competitor protest.
- PRESS RELEASE - Avon Protection Thermal Imaging Cameras Included in National Framework Agreement | 25 August 2021Avon Protection announces the argus range of thermal imaging cameras inclusion in the National Framework Agreement for the Supply and Delivery of Emergency Response Equipment.
- PRESS RELEASE - MCM100 Deployed at the 50th Baltic Operations (BALTOPS) Exercise | 30 June 2021The 50th Baltic Operations (BALTOPS) exercise, the premier maritime-focused exercise in the Baltic Region, took place in the Baltic Sea from 6-18 June.
- PRESS RELEASE - Avon Protection Announces NFPA 1801:2021 Compliance | 08 June 2021Avon Protection announces that its argus range of thermal imaging cameras have been certified to levels set forth in the 2021 edition of National Fire Protection Association (NFPA)1801, Standard on Thermal Imagers for the Fire Service.
- PRESS RELEASE: Avon Protection launch new compact respiratory protection solution | 10 March 2021Avon Protection are pleased to announce the launch of the CH15, a revolutionary new, ultra-thin, single size portable escape hood that provides a minimum of 15 minutes of respiratory vision and facial protection against Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear threats.
+1 216-738-2518 ext. 222