- AVON UNDERWATER SYSTEMS NAMED AS KEY MILITARY DIVING APPARATUS SUPPLIER | 04 August 2014
Avon Underwater Systems (AUS) new UK site has been officially opened by Avon Rubber p.l.c Chairman David Evans and Chief Executive Peter Slabbert. The event was attended by a number of clients, colleagues and friends who shared in the celebrations and took the opportunity to explore some of the advance products on offer.
- GOLD AWARD FOR AVON PROTECTION’S DELTAIR™ SELF-CONTAINED BREATHING APPARATUS (SCBA) RESEARCH AND DESIGN TEAM | 09 July 2014
Deltair™, a self-contained breathing apparatus (SCBA) designed for the fire service industry, has been recognized with the GOLD Industrial Designers Society of America, International Design Excellence Award (IDEA) for research relating to the Deltair product development. Started in 1980, the prestigious design industry IDEA program recognizes excellence in industrial design.
- ADDITIONAL CBRN RESPIRATORY PROTECTION ORDER FOR US MILITARY TROOPS | 06 June 2014
Avon Protection today announces an order of 135,000 M50 mask systems from the US Department of Defense under the additional requirements option of its sole source US Joint Services General Purpose Mask (JSGPM) program contract.
- One mask, two modes; a Helmet Mask Kombination built for demanding German Police standards | 29 April 2014
Avon Protection will introduce HMK150, its innovative Helmet Mask Kombination System, to visitors at Counter Terror London this April. First previewed in September 2013, the product is specifically designed for CBRN Respiratory Protection and Riot Control.
- NFPA 2013 Approvals For THE DELTAIR, Avon Protection’s Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus (SCBA) | 07 April 2014
Avon Protection, a market leader in respiratory protection systems, today announced the award of NFPA 1981 and 1982, 2013 edition approvals for the Deltair™ self-contained breathing apparatus (SCBA).
- Avon Protection’s strong entrance into military dive market | 05 December 2013
VR Technology Holdings Ltd, the Underwater Systems business of Avon Protection Systems, is pleased to announce the award of a further contract from the Defence Science and Technology Laboratory (Dstl), following the announcement in October of a contract for diving rebreather design work.
- AVON PROTECTION SYSTEMS CORRECTIVE LENS FABRICATION SERVICE WITH ESS |
- Contract Awards | 30 October 2013
Following the acquisition of the business and assets of VR Technology Holdings (“VR”), a market leader in diving rebreather systems and dive computers, in April 2013, Avon is pleased to announce the award of two development contracts.
- Avon Protection Proudly Sponsors British Forces Cricket Team | 30 October 2013
Avon Protection has confirmed its sponsorship of the Combined Services Cricket Association (CSCA) tour in India this month in which a team of British Army, Royal Navy and RAF players compete against Indian teams in fixtures in Dehli, Jaipur, and Mumbai.
- 52,000 CBRN Respirator Contract Secured by Avon Protection | 11 September 2013
Avon Protection is pleased to announce the award of a contract to supply 52,000 of its world leading C50 respirators and new MILCF50 filters to a Middle Eastern customer. The order will be delivered over the coming months.