- NFPA 2013 Approvals For THE DELTAIR, Avon Protection’s Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus (SCBA) | 07 April 2014
Avon Protection, a market leader in respiratory protection systems, today announced the award of NFPA 1981 and 1982, 2013 edition approvals for the Deltair™ self-contained breathing apparatus (SCBA).
- Avon Protection’s strong entrance into military dive market | 05 December 2013
VR Technology Holdings Ltd, the Underwater Systems business of Avon Protection Systems, is pleased to announce the award of a further contract from the Defence Science and Technology Laboratory (Dstl), following the announcement in October of a contract for diving rebreather design work.
- AVON PROTECTION SYSTEMS CORRECTIVE LENS FABRICATION SERVICE WITH ESS |
- Contract Awards | 30 October 2013
Following the acquisition of the business and assets of VR Technology Holdings (“VR”), a market leader in diving rebreather systems and dive computers, in April 2013, Avon is pleased to announce the award of two development contracts.
- Avon Protection Proudly Sponsors British Forces Cricket Team | 30 October 2013
Avon Protection has confirmed its sponsorship of the Combined Services Cricket Association (CSCA) tour in India this month in which a team of British Army, Royal Navy and RAF players compete against Indian teams in fixtures in Dehli, Jaipur, and Mumbai.
- 52,000 CBRN Respirator Contract Secured by Avon Protection | 11 September 2013
Avon Protection is pleased to announce the award of a contract to supply 52,000 of its world leading C50 respirators and new MILCF50 filters to a Middle Eastern customer. The order will be delivered over the coming months.
- Avon invests in underwater life support innovation | 09 May 2013
VR Technology is pleased to announce that as of 26th April 2013 the company became part of Avon Protection under the Avon Rubber p.l.c group.
- Avon Protection launching comprehensive world class CBRN solutions | 12 February 2015
Avon Protection, the world leading respiratory protection provider, has developed a new range of comprehensive end-to-end CBRN solutions with its strategic partner, SecureBio Ltd.
- Avon Underwater Systems at Underwater Intervention 2015 | 05 February 2015
Avon Underwater Systems (AUS), part of Avon Rubber p.l.c, will be demonstrating their range of market leading products, technical services and bespoke project capabilities for the military and commercial diving markets.
- Avon’s NH15 CBRN 15 minute escape hood receives approval for CE Marking | 20 May 2015
Avon Protection has been awarded full approval for CE Marking for its single use compact and portable escape hood which is designed for emergency escape and evacuation from areas contaminated by chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear (CBRN) agents.