Avon Protection News and Press Releases
- PRESS RELEASE - Avon Protection responds to changing CBRN threats with new product range | 14 September 2015After 5 years of development, Avon Protection is launching a new modular range of chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear (CBRN) respiratory protection products to meet the new CBRN threat environment and changing needs of the specialist user.
- PRESS RELEASE - New argus® Mi-TIC S thermal imaging camera goes live | 16 December 2015The first argus® Mi-TIC S thermal imaging cameras are now being shipped to customers.
- PRESS RELEASE - Avon Protection acquires SecureBio to form ‘Avon Training and Consultancy’ | 04 June 2015Avon Protection, part of Avon Rubber p.l.c, has acquired SecureBio Ltd., the specialist CBRN consultancy it partnered with in 2014.
- PRESS RELEASE - Avon Protection’s new modular powered air systems receive CE approvals | 03 December 2015Avon Protection has been awarded full approval for CE Marking on its AvonAir™ modular powered air range.
- PRESS RELEASE - Aquisition of argus thermal imaging cameras from e2v technologies plc | 06 October 2015Avon Rubber has acquired the thermal imaging camera business argus, a subsidiary of e2v technologies plc.
- PRESS RELEASE - Chemical and biological counter terrorism and warfare expert Hamish de Bretton-Gordon OBE joins Avon Protection | 07 October 2014Avon Protection, part of Avon Rubber p.l.c., today announced a new strategic partnership agreement which will see its world leading, advanced respiratory protection products complimented with specialist CBRN consultancy and training services supplied by SecureBio Ltd.
- PRESS RELEASE - Avon sets new standards for riot control respiratory protection | 17 August 2014The HMK150 Helmet Mask Kombination system provides enhanced head protection with its advanced design for both CBRN Respiratory Protection and Riot Control. The exchange of the harness for the helmet connecting straps before operational duty converts the CE approved HM50 CBRN full face mask to be compatible with the world leading Schuberth P100N Police helmet.
- PRESS RELEASE - Emergency Escape Breathing Device (EEBD) approval for Avon Protection | 13 August 2014Avon Protection is pleased to announce that its closed circuit escape breathing device (EEBD) has been approved under the new NIOSH standard (42CFR84 Subpart O).
- PRESS RELEASE - AVON UNDERWATER SYSTEMS NAMED AS KEY MILITARY DIVING APPARATUS SUPPLIER | 03 August 2014Avon Underwater Systems (AUS) new UK site has been officially opened by Avon Rubber p.l.c Chairman David Evans and Chief Executive Peter Slabbert. The event was attended by a number of clients, colleagues and friends who shared in the celebrations and took the opportunity to explore some of the advance products on offer.
- PRESS RELEASE - GOLD AWARD FOR AVON PROTECTION’S DELTAIR™ SELF-CONTAINED BREATHING APPARATUS (SCBA) RESEARCH AND DESIGN TEAM | 08 July 2014Deltair™, a self-contained breathing apparatus (SCBA) designed for the fire service industry, has been recognized with the GOLD Industrial Designers Society of America, International Design Excellence Award (IDEA) for research relating to the Deltair product development. Started in 1980, the prestigious design industry IDEA program recognizes excellence in industrial design.
+1 216-738-2518 ext. 222