Avon Protection News and Press Releases
- PRESS RELEASE - Performance Inflatables Company acquires Avon Engineered Fabrications, an operating company of Avon Rubber p.l.c. | 09 May 2018Avon Rubber, an innovative technology group specializing in respiratory protection systems and milking point solutions, has sold Avon Engineered Fabrications (AEF) to Performance Inflatables Co., LLC, a worldwide leader and innovator in the design and manufacture of engineered inflatables.
- PRESS RELEASE - Avon Protection’s new modular powered air systems receive NIOSH CBRN approval | 15 March 2018Avon Protection has received NIOSH CBRN approval on its AvonAir™ modular powered air range. The Avon EZAir, MP-PAPR and CS-PAPR usher in a new era of multipurpose and adaptable respiratory protection.
- PRESS RELEASE - Avon Protection to supply Liquid Decontamination Systems to the UK MOD | 01 March 2018Avon Protection has been selected as the supplier to the UK MOD for their Liquid Decontamination Containment Systems, following an MOD competitive tender for the capture, transfer and containment of liquid waste units.
- PRESS RELEASE - Avon Protection Launches New Military Dive Rebreather | 01 February 2018Avon Protection are proud to announce the launch of their new mine counter measures rebreather.
- PRESS RELEASE - Avon Protection win MCM100 contract with the Norwegian Armed Forces | 11 December 2017Avon Protection is delighted to announce the award of a contract to supply the Norwegian Armed Forces with MCM100 underwater rebreathers together with in-service support.
- PRESS RELEASE - Avon Protection at GPEC 2016 – world leading respiratory protection for policing, security and Special Forces worldwide | 24 May 2016The last decade has clearly demonstrated that the nature of threats to international security has changed significantly. Structural challenges, such as terrorism, cyber-attacks and nuclear proliferation have created an entirely new security environment.
- Sofex 2016 - Avon Protection meets the new and shifting threat environment to protect assets, business and people | 25 April 2016Avon Protection meets the new and shifting threat environment to protect assets, business and people.
- PRESS RELEASE - Avon Protection at DSA - How Avon is meeting the needs of the new threat environment to protect assets, business and people | 12 April 2016Avon Protection, a world leader in chemical, biological, nuclear and radiological (CBRN) respiratory protection, has provided complete solutions for air, land and sea based personnel in the military and law enforcement sectors in the Far East for over 30 years.
- PRESS RELEASE - Avon Protection to continue to supply the US DOD with $42m order for CBRN respiratory protection | 10 March 2016Avon Protection has received an order for 166,623 M50 respiratory protection mask systems from the US Department of Defense.
- PRESS RELEASE - The world’s smallest, lightest and most advanced NFPA approved thermal imaging camera | 14 March 2016The latest addition to Avon Protection’s argus thermal imaging range, the Mi-TIC S, has passed all the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) requirements and is now certified compliant to the latest edition of NFPA 1801.
+44 (0) 1225 896 430