Avon Protection News and Press Releases
- PRESS RELEASE - Avon Protection to continue to supply the US DOD with $42m order for CBRN respiratory protection | 10 March 2016Avon Protection has received an order for 166,623 M50 respiratory protection mask systems from the US Department of Defense.
- PRESS RELEASE - The world’s smallest, lightest and most advanced NFPA approved thermal imaging camera | 14 March 2016The latest addition to Avon Protection’s argus thermal imaging range, the Mi-TIC S, has passed all the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) requirements and is now certified compliant to the latest edition of NFPA 1801.
- PRESS RELEASE - Avon Protection Showcases World-leading CBRN Respiratory Protection Equipment and Services at Defexpo 16 | 01 March 2016Avon Protection will be showcasing its world-leading chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear respiratory protection equipment and services together with the argus range of thermal imaging cameras at Defexpo 2016.
- PRESS RELEASE - Avon Protection responds to changing CBRN threats with new product range | 14 September 2015After 5 years of development, Avon Protection is launching a new modular range of chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear (CBRN) respiratory protection products to meet the new CBRN threat environment and changing needs of the specialist user.
- PRESS RELEASE - New argus® Mi-TIC S thermal imaging camera goes live | 16 December 2015The first argus® Mi-TIC S thermal imaging cameras are now being shipped to customers.
- PRESS RELEASE - Avon Protection acquires SecureBio to form ‘Avon Training and Consultancy’ | 04 June 2015Avon Protection, part of Avon Rubber p.l.c, has acquired SecureBio Ltd., the specialist CBRN consultancy it partnered with in 2014.
- PRESS RELEASE - Avon Protection’s new modular powered air systems receive CE approvals | 03 December 2015Avon Protection has been awarded full approval for CE Marking on its AvonAir™ modular powered air range.
- PRESS RELEASE - Aquisition of argus thermal imaging cameras from e2v technologies plc | 06 October 2015Avon Rubber has acquired the thermal imaging camera business argus, a subsidiary of e2v technologies plc.
- PRESS RELEASE - Chemical and biological counter terrorism and warfare expert Hamish de Bretton-Gordon OBE joins Avon Protection | 07 October 2014Avon Protection, part of Avon Rubber p.l.c., today announced a new strategic partnership agreement which will see its world leading, advanced respiratory protection products complimented with specialist CBRN consultancy and training services supplied by SecureBio Ltd.
- PRESS RELEASE - Avon sets new standards for riot control respiratory protection | 17 August 2014The HMK150 Helmet Mask Kombination system provides enhanced head protection with its advanced design for both CBRN Respiratory Protection and Riot Control. The exchange of the harness for the helmet connecting straps before operational duty converts the CE approved HM50 CBRN full face mask to be compatible with the world leading Schuberth P100N Police helmet.
+44 (0) 1225 896 430