Avon Protection News and Press Releases
- PRESS RELEASE - Avon Protection’s new modular powered air systems receive CE approvals | 03 December 2015Avon Protection has been awarded full approval for CE Marking on its AvonAir™ modular powered air range.
- PRESS RELEASE - Aquisition of argus thermal imaging cameras from e2v technologies plc | 06 October 2015Avon Rubber has acquired the thermal imaging camera business argus, a subsidiary of e2v technologies plc.
- PRESS RELEASE - Chemical and biological counter terrorism and warfare expert Hamish de Bretton-Gordon OBE joins Avon Protection | 07 October 2014Avon Protection, part of Avon Rubber p.l.c., today announced a new strategic partnership agreement which will see its world leading, advanced respiratory protection products complimented with specialist CBRN consultancy and training services supplied by SecureBio Ltd.
- PRESS RELEASE - Avon sets new standards for riot control respiratory protection | 17 August 2014The HMK150 Helmet Mask Kombination system provides enhanced head protection with its advanced design for both CBRN Respiratory Protection and Riot Control. The exchange of the harness for the helmet connecting straps before operational duty converts the CE approved HM50 CBRN full face mask to be compatible with the world leading Schuberth P100N Police helmet.
- PRESS RELEASE - Emergency Escape Breathing Device (EEBD) approval for Avon Protection | 13 August 2014Avon Protection is pleased to announce that its closed circuit escape breathing device (EEBD) has been approved under the new NIOSH standard (42CFR84 Subpart O).
- PRESS RELEASE - AVON UNDERWATER SYSTEMS NAMED AS KEY MILITARY DIVING APPARATUS SUPPLIER | 03 August 2014Avon Underwater Systems (AUS) new UK site has been officially opened by Avon Rubber p.l.c Chairman David Evans and Chief Executive Peter Slabbert. The event was attended by a number of clients, colleagues and friends who shared in the celebrations and took the opportunity to explore some of the advance products on offer.
- PRESS RELEASE - GOLD AWARD FOR AVON PROTECTION’S DELTAIR™ SELF-CONTAINED BREATHING APPARATUS (SCBA) RESEARCH AND DESIGN TEAM | 08 July 2014Deltair™, a self-contained breathing apparatus (SCBA) designed for the fire service industry, has been recognized with the GOLD Industrial Designers Society of America, International Design Excellence Award (IDEA) for research relating to the Deltair product development. Started in 1980, the prestigious design industry IDEA program recognizes excellence in industrial design.
- PRESS RELEASE - ADDITIONAL CBRN RESPIRATORY PROTECTION ORDER FOR US MILITARY TROOPS | 05 June 2014Avon Protection today announces an order of 135,000 M50 mask systems from the US Department of Defense under the additional requirements option of its sole source US Joint Services General Purpose Mask (JSGPM) program contract.
- PRESS RELEASE - One mask, two modes; a Helmet Mask Kombination built for demanding German Police standards | 28 April 2014Avon Protection will introduce HMK150, its innovative Helmet Mask Kombination System, to visitors at Counter Terror London this April. First previewed in September 2013, the product is specifically designed for CBRN Respiratory Protection and Riot Control.
- PRESS RELEASE - NFPA 2013 Approvals For THE DELTAIR, Avon Protection’s Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus (SCBA) | 06 April 2014Avon Protection, a market leader in respiratory protection systems, today announced the award of NFPA 1981 and 1982, 2013 edition approvals for the Deltair™ self-contained breathing apparatus (SCBA).
+44 (0) 1225 896 430