Avon Protection News and Press Releases
- PRESS RELEASE - Contract Awards | 30 October 2013Following the acquisition of the business and assets of VR Technology Holdings (“VR”), a market leader in diving rebreather systems and dive computers, in April 2013, Avon is pleased to announce the award of two development contracts.
- PRESS RELEASE - Avon Protection Proudly Sponsors British Forces Cricket Team | 30 October 2013Avon Protection has confirmed its sponsorship of the Combined Services Cricket Association (CSCA) tour in India this month in which a team of British Army, Royal Navy and RAF players compete against Indian teams in fixtures in Dehli, Jaipur, and Mumbai.
- PRESS RELEASE - 52,000 CBRN Respirator Contract Secured by Avon Protection | 10 September 2013Avon Protection is pleased to announce the award of a contract to supply 52,000 of its world leading C50 respirators and new MILCF50 filters to a Middle Eastern customer. The order will be delivered over the coming months.
- PRESS RELEASE - Avon invests in underwater life support innovation | 08 May 2013VR Technology is pleased to announce that as of 26th April 2013 the company became part of Avon Protection under the Avon Rubber p.l.c group.
- PRESS RELEASE - Avon Protection launching comprehensive world class CBRN solutions | 12 February 2015Avon Protection, the world leading respiratory protection provider, has developed a new range of comprehensive end-to-end CBRN solutions with its strategic partner, SecureBio Ltd.
- PRESS RELEASE - Avon Underwater Systems at Underwater Intervention 2015 | 05 February 2015Avon Underwater Systems (AUS), part of Avon Rubber p.l.c, will be demonstrating their range of market leading products, technical services and bespoke project capabilities for the military and commercial diving markets.
- PRESS RELEASE - Avon’s NH15 CBRN 15 minute escape hood receives approval for CE Marking | 19 May 2015Avon Protection has been awarded full approval for CE Marking for its single use compact and portable escape hood which is designed for emergency escape and evacuation from areas contaminated by chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear (CBRN) agents.
- PRESS RELEASE - Avon Underwater Systems at Canadian Underwater Conference & Exhibition , Victoria, British Columbia | 29 March 2015Building on their position at the forefront of diving computer designs, advanced data handling and decompression physiology, Avon Underwater Systems will be launching their new military-standard Dive Computer.
- PRESS RELEASE - Avon Protection at ISDEF 2015 2-4 June 2015 | 21 May 2015With solutions for land, air and sea operations, Avon’s comprehensive range of world class PPE products including the market leading and globally acclaimed FM53 mask, the ST53 SCBA, the new CRS15 CBRN Response System and the world’s most compact NIOSH and CE certified escape hood - the NH15, will be on display.
+44 (0) 1225 896 430