CRS15 – CBRN Response System
The CRS15 pack provides respiratory and touch protection from a broad range of CBRN, TIC threats and all current riot control gases, together with products for immediate self-decontamination.
The equipment is discreetly contained in a rucksack, allowing the user to rapidly respond to an incident or event and escape from the hazardous area.
In addition to respiratory protection, the standard CRS15 system provides skin protection and a means of safe decontamination. Close liaison with the customer ensures the exact CRS15 pack contents are tailored to meet individual requirements.
The CRS15 has not been developed to replace formal decontamination processes used by the first responder communities but to minimize individual risk prior to these services being available.
The CRS15 is suitable for the following users; First Responders, High Net Worth Individuals, Strategically Important Individuals, Security Teams, CP Escorts / Teams, Non Specialist First Response, Media, NGOs, Corporate & Embassy Staff.
- Leading edge decontamination capability
- Full respiratory protection provided utilizing the NH15
- Discreet packing
- Branded and unbranded options available
Ease of use
- User friendly
- Clear instructions and operating procedures
- Training packages available at an additional charge
|Chemical Warfare Agents|
|Biological Warfare Agents|
|Alpha dust particles
Beta dust particles
Gamma dust particles
|Toxic Industrial Chemicals|
Many other TICs
- NH15 Escape Hood is approved to the NIOSH CBRN APER Statement of Standard & PPE Directive 89/686/EEC article 10 type examination for CE marking.
- The CRS15 system is not certified as a kit, however all individual items of the CRS15 carry an approval body mark.
BBI Detection's Biothreat Detection IMASS
BBI Detection’s Biothreat Detection Integrated Multiplex Assay and Sampling System – IMASS device provides a crucial advance in rapid testing, particularly for ‘white powder’ incidents. The device is used to directly sample powders, surfaces and liquids using an integrated sponge, then eight assay strips are run simultaneously from the sample.